We warrant all Xyz products to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for 12 months from the original purchase date, a part of the product warranty period is 2 or 3 years. Proof of purchase is required to validate warranty period. Please keep your proof of purchase. Items returned for warranty determination without proof of purchase will be returned at customer’s expense. Please note that round-trip freight, VAT/Import duties, payment processing fee and labor are not covered by XYZ. Additional replacement parts are not covered by XYZ. The warranty is non-transferable and valid to the original purchaser of the product only.
This covers any manufacturing default that may become evident during normal riding. We test every product we sell during research and development to ensure that our products are not only durable enough for racing and training but also provide the ultimate in performance.
This warranty does not cover products that are deemed consumable products, such as brake pads, tyres, quick release, valve extenders, tubes, tyre sealant and in most cases - nipples, spokes and hubs.
This Limited Warranty is not transferable and does not apply to:
• Normal wear and tear
• Incorrectly completed repairs
• Incorrect or non-existent maintenance
• Damage or loss caused during transport
• Damage commonly caused by rider error
• Damage from competitions, stunt riding, or for commercial use
• Damage or failure due to accident, crash, corrosion, misuse, abuse
• Riding with incorrect tyre pressure (or pressures outside of the recommended range)
• When the serial number or production code has been deliberately altered, defaced or removed
• Improper assembly, installation or alteration of components, parts or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the wheels as
Please try to provide a damaged product picture or video first to make a warranty claim. We will respond as quickly as we can (usually within a day or two, barring company/national holidays). The more info/pictures you can provide, the easier and faster it will be for us to process the claim, and the sooner you'll be riding again, which is what we both want!
We wish you safe and happy cycling wherever your bike takes you. If you have any questions, please call our service hotline or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Warranty Direct Contact: +86 158-8023-7090